High Pressure Laminates (HPL) developed for ADMIRA are typically used for aesthetics and protection purposes to coat furniture surfaces and interior finishing applications, having various properties that comprise of the following attributes:
· Certified fire-retardant (Class 1)
· Singapore Green Label certified (SEC 042-002)
· Surface wear and water resistance tolerance
· Stain & chemical resistance
· ISO 14001 Certification (Environmental protection in production)
· Marine Grade (Usable for ships and vessels)
· Unique range of Anti-bacterial laminates (Produced with silver nano particles)
Colouring life into every living space, ADMIRA compiles the latest and most desirable laminate designs under its label in the latest FREEDOM 2010/2011 High Pressure Laminates (HPL) annual catalogue. Offering a perfect blend of quality and style in 300+ high quality designs catering to changing market needs, the extensive collection contains radical textured laminates like leather and stone that evoke your senses, realistic rustic wood grains, strikingly coloured and exciting patterned designs.
Experience for yourself Colours of Freedom with ADMIRA's HPL.
Visit our website to see the Freedom 2010/2011 e-catalogue.