* Wanted to learn to knit but find it difficult to learn techniques from books?
* Been knitting for several years but still have yet to learn any mistake fixing techniques so you just end up ripping back relentlessly?
* Haven't had the confidence to read the pattern sheets well enough to do your own yarn selection?
*Actually ripped and re-knitted a project several times as there issomething very wrong with the pattern (or just the very fact that it'snot for your body shape) but you just cannot figure out how to correct the errors or alter the fit?
* Ever knitted a garment, get totally excited that it's finally finished but gawk in horror when you realize it does not fit your intended recipient or yourself at all?
Well,we've all been through these one time or another. But now, here's anopportunity for you to have your very own-custom-to-fit classes in bothknitting and crochet.
We offer lessons that range from:
- basic to advanced knitting and crochet lessons
- pattern reading
- stitch reading & mistake fixing (yes, you need to read your own stitches so that you know when mistakes are made)
- pattern customization to fit (everyone's body shape is different)
1-1 sessions & small group sessions available.
You don't have to take my word for it. We chronicle our customers' learning journeys and experiences at our blog -- do a google search for The Handiworks Singapore.
I have also appeared in various mags - Interweave Crochet, Simply Her, Knit.1, Chicken Soup for the Singapore Soul etc.
Interested? Lessons are conducted at my cosy residence and you can contact me to make preview arrangements.
This is the only listing that I do on this site and I am not associated with other similar affiliations. :)