Engineered For Maximum Distance And Amazing Forgiveness
A serious looking iron designed to
be amazingly forgiving and explosively long, the JPX-800™ is the first
model to bring Mizuno’s Global JPX technology platform to the United
States. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by
combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal™ Face construction, and an
exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy
Hot Metal construction utilizes a
new manufacturing process that increases the material’s natural strength
to create and ultra-thin and multi-thickness face for maximum,
consistent ball speed, while the innovative pocket cavity with external
power bar design expands and extends the sweet area and lowers the
center of gravity for unsurpassed forgiveness.
An aggressive triple cut sole
ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material
cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp
looks. Simply put, the JPX-800 irons utilize the world’s most advanced
Game Improvement technologies to help the serious mid to high-handicap
player score like never before!
- 4-7 iron utilize MAX COR construction which delivers the highest allowable COR and low deep COG for amazing distance.
- 8-PW utilize deep pocket cavity design for extreme forgiveness a high penetrating trajectory.
- GW & SW utilize a solid power bar design for greater control and pinpoint accuracy.
multi-level, multi-thickness exotic pocket cavity™ (4 – 7 iron) creates
the largest MOI for the most forgiving iron in MIZUNO’s award-winning
- Massive external Power Bar design expands and extends the sweet area for maximum forgiveness across the face.
- Multi-material badge to enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Aggressive Triple Cut sole for consistent forgiveness from all types of lies and playing conditions.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Conforms to the 2010 USGA/R&A Condition of Competition.