For more than 50 years Heinrich Strunz GmbH (Germany) has produced under the brand name LAMILUX fiberglass reinforced composites and skylight elements. The LAMILUXplan division is the market leader in Europe producing continuously laminated fiberglass reinforced composites. Fully automated production lines ensure that coils and sheets are manufactured to a constant and reliable quality, resulting in excellent physical and chemical material characteristics.
LAMILUXplan supplies customers in the following industries: (commercial) vehicle construction, recreational vehicles and caravan, cold cell building and the building industry as well as many other industries around the world. The headquarters of Heinrich Strunz GmbH, established 100 years ago, is situated in Rehau, upper Franconia, Germany.
Coils and sheets in glass fibre reinforced plastics (GRP or FRP):
- LAMILUXplan is used everywhere, where smooth and clean surfaces with minimum of weight, highest stability and long material resistance are needed.
- High strength value at low specific weight
- Surfaces ranging from high gloss to mat finish including woven structure
- Resistance to weathering, hail and corrosion
- Outstanding thermal properties
- Easy and trouble-free subsequent processing
- Wide range of colours according to RAL, NCS or to customer’s specificationsIndustries and applications:
- Caravan and motor home industry
- Vehicle construction and refrigerated trucks
- Trailer constructions
- Door manufactures
- Cold storage rooms and cold rooms
- Building industry
In the hopes of hearing from you soon, we remain sincerely yours,
LAMILUX South-East Asia Branch Office (Singapore)