Integrative Psychological Services
Services are tailored to meet the unique and specific needs of each child, adult, or family unit with special consideration given to individual differences and cultural influences, including socioeconomic, and ethnic and gender factors.
Our focus is on health and wellness, emphasizing and building upon strengths, skills and abilities. We provide assessments, consultations and treatment. Besides one to one consultation and therapy, we also provide family therapy, couples therapy and group therapy.
We offer a number of treatment approaches including:
• Psychological testing and assessment
• Consultation - individual, family, child
• Group therapy
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Interpersonal Therapy
• Emotion Focussed Therapy (EFT)
• Psychotherapy– Individual & Group
Providing: individual, couples, family and child counseling.