An on-line field marketing tool to help give last mile snapshots (store or region-specific) of your point of sale effectiveness versus that of the competitors.
See what you haven’t been able to see till now.
Do you know if the nation-wide promotion you rolled out today is working on the ground?
Do you know how your competition is countering you right now?
Do you know which retail outlets are hot or cold even as you read this?
Do you know where you need to reallocate your resources before it’s too late?
which consumer touch-point works for the brand and where competition
scores is extremely critical information which eludes most brand
managers. It is because of this gap that most brands end up investing
blindly on all aspects of the last mile, resulting in skewed ROIs and
Introducing Market Pulse: Evaluate and control the performance of consumer touch points in the last mile, everyday.
MarketPulse is a unique multi-faceted tool designed to:
* equip brand owners with market-driven insights for optimizing category-specific strategies.
* help companies to respond to real last mile dynamics on an everyday basis.
* make trade promotions work harder, sell more through retail channels.
Here’s how Market Pulse helps you to reduce time-to-market and capture market share:
retail performance: Quantifies and helps understand performance of
competing brands in a particular category across geographies,
touch-points and retail formats.
Provides specific triggers: Leverages each consumer touch-point.
Provides analyses to determine if an initiative significantly improved
and contributed to the performance of a brand in the last mile.
Delivers actionable information: Makes promotions work harder by
helping to improve relevance and increase visibility.
BIG VISUALS OF DASHBOARD with call-outs
See market-driven insights on the fly. Devise your strategy. See results.
* Live interactive dashboards.
* Web-based for anytime, anywhere access.
* Market Score: See and create your own mission-critical evaluation criteria
* Average Brand Positioning: Measure as many brands on as many criteria
* Filter: Pinpoint the minutest of details with customizable segmentation filters
* Deep Dive: Measure any brand on one and all criteria.
* See your own as well competition’s brands