Public Speaking for Kids
PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR KIDS
Kids are naturally creative, they speak their minds. But many adults tend to hinder them from talking openly, frustrating the kid’s capability in articulating thoughts. They are exposed to a lot of opportunities to speak but somehow holding them back robs them off of their self-esteem and confidence. This course will get hold of them first. It will help them to become fluent, fearless and confident speakers while growing up even in front of a formal audience.
Build the kid’s sense of self, self-worth, and self-esteem when speaking in front a group of people.
• be able to conquer own fears and address an audience comfortably.
• know how to articulate thoughts and speak clearly.
• learn how to structure a proper speech.
• build the habit of not using fillers such as “like”, “uhm”, “ah”, “ya”, etc.
• discover own speaking style.
• learn how to cope with oral interviews and be creative in answering questions.
• How Important is Public Speaking?
• Overcoming Stage Fear before It Overcomes You
• Good Speech and Good Manners
• Say the Right Thoughts at the Right Time
• Secrets of Spontaneous Speaking (Impromptu Speech)
• Perfect Pronunciation
• Body Language and Gestures
• Telling Jokes in a Natural Way
Date: 3rd – 5th Dec 2013
Duration: 2hr per session
Time: 10am to 12pm or 12pm to 2pm
Fee: S$100 (K2 – P2)
S$120 (P3 – P6)
Call 6544 1196 for more details