To assist customer who encountered difficulty in preparing Trade documents under LC or Collection. Due to not having the relevant knowledge in preparing Trade documents. We also provide basic Trade consultancy services.
· Sharing knowledge on how to manage Trade risk
· Provide best solution to customer by understanding Trade. Analyzing customer Trade Pattern. Suggest what will be the best method for their trade i.e. Transfer LC, Back to Back LC, Red Clause Letter of Credit & etc.
· Advising customer on clauses call for in Letter of Credit (LC), and how to go about in preparing the necessary documents & amendment required (if any). Identify Risk area and advise how to mitigate risk (if any).
Preparation of Trade documents on behalf of customer
· Bills of Exchange
· Packing List/Weight note
· Beneficiary Certificate (if any)
· Certificate of origin (liaising with Chamber of Commerce (Optional)
· Liaising with Shipping Company on behalf of Company on the issuance of Bills of Lading (Optional)
· Liaising with Insurance Co for the Policy (Optional)
· Filling in of Bank Application Form
Submission of Trade Document on behalf of customer
· Collating of all documents and Bank Application for Customer Signature
· Submit documents to the Bank on behalf of customer
Benefits for subscribes to our Service Provider
· Cost Saving and Time Management
· Reduce Manpower cost having to employ Trade Specialist
· Improve on the Turnaround time for documents preparation
· Eliminate of errors on documents submission
· To provide advice to minimize discrepancies
· Provide consultancy by Trade Specialist
· Saving of Courier Charges