The course is not to create entrepreneur but to be entrepreneurial in ones approach to work, play and life in general - to inculcate the right value of entrepreneurship.
• Generating ideas and seizing opportunities
• Innovative in management
• Understanding risks and managing expectations
• Writing a complete business plan
• Conceptualization, formulation and implementation of the plan
• Hands on experience of starting up an entrepreneurial concept
• Understand the individual’s entrepreneurial potential
• Appreciate the issues and constraint in entrepreneurship
• Approach problems and opportunities with a more entrepreneurial perspective
• Understand the entrepreneurial process and the many contexts to which the process can be applied
• Understand the logic and structure of a well-constructed business plan
• Assessing the risk involvement in business and managing the expectation of its various stakeholders.
• Use of the various analytical tools, methodologies and frameworks useful in creating a business plan
Please visit to find more on this very unique program for young and aspiring.