The global biomarker market is estimated to be $20.5 billion by 2014. This figure could be underestimated, looking at the potential of biomarkers to improve drug success while facilitating co-development with clinical diagnostics for disease prediction. BDT2011 will discuss values of biomarker applications and examine their potential to drive developments in genomics medicine and personalized healthcare.
· Biomarkers propelling developments in molecular diagnostics
· Biomarkers streamlining the process of drug discovery & development
· Biomarkers in the co-development of drugs & diagnostics
· Predictive biomarkers: Enabling preemptive actions in disease development
· Advancing biomarker discovery & validation
· Gearing up for the marathon of personalized medicine
Visit for full agenda