About Hanbridge School
Hanbridge School was established in 2002 as a language institution. In September 2005, Hanbridge School entered a new milestone by attaining Singapore CaseTrust certification. New courses, such as GCE O-Level Preparation, Government School Preparation, Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes, have been introduced since then. The vision of Hanbridge School is to be a leading private education institution in Asia.
Hanbridge is presently operating from a four-storey building, with 12 classrooms, a computer lab, a library and 3 study rooms, to equip students with the best study environment. We are situated in the heart of the education belt, with good infrastructure such as the National Library Headquarter, Shopping Centers, MRT Train and public transports within walking distance.
1. English Language – Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced, Advanced Oral & IELTS
2. Government Primary & Secondary School Preparation Course
3. GCE “O” Level Preparation Course
4. Polytechnic Entrance Test Preparation Course
5. Diploma & Advanced Diploma - Hospitality & Tourism/Marketing Mgmt/Business Mgmt
6. ACCA - leading to BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting (Oxford Brookes University)
You may also check out our school website () for more information.