By: In.Corp Global Pte. Ltd.  04/11/2016
Keywords: Immigration

There are various options for foreign nationals to consider before beginning work in Singapore. Types of work visas that are available depend on the activities and responsibilities of the individual. The Employment Pass (EP) is the main type of Singapore work visa issued to overseas professionals, managerial personnel (managing directors, general managers, CEOs), executives or specialists who wish to work in Singapore. For Entrepreneurs, The EntrePass (promoting and supporting innovative business ideas) is a common work visa as well. The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is the administering organization and it allows foreigners to apply for these passes after the Singapore entity has been set up. Each of these visas can also have, subject to the regulations, dependent passes for family members issued. We can assist you or your organization in applying for the work visas and manage the ongoing process of renewals, cancellations etc.

Keywords: Immigration

Contact In.Corp Global Pte. Ltd.


Print this page


Other products and services from In.Corp Global Pte. Ltd.


Accounting, taxation and reporting

The Singapore Companies Act requires all companies to record and maintain proper accounts to be laid at the company’s AGM.


Incorporation and implementation

While you focus on driving revenues and shareholder value, we can assist in making your set up smooth.