PSC provides Calibration Services in the form of:
- Identification of calibration requirements by system and equipment (critical and non-critical).
- Identification of plant-wide calibration requirements.
- Criteria for a calibration program and traceability to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) or other relevant standards.
- Generation and implementation of a plant-wide calibration program.
- Certification of the plant-wide calibration program (Calibration Management Software).
Our consultants use pre-approved Validation SOP’s to perform the tests in the protocols to calibrate your equipment.
With an increasing volume of calibrations performed each year at most companies, calibration information has to be collected, managed and analyzed efficiently and consistently to satisfy regulatory requirements and make the most of limited time and resources. PSC can help you minimize the resources needed for maintaining instrumentation through the implementation of calibration management software (CMS) system that allows:
- Flexible management of calibration activity.
- Sophisticated measurement data collection, including automatic flagging of Out of Calibration or Failed Calibration conditions based on actual measurement data and tools for multiple readings at multiple set points.
- Increased flexibility of measurement data templates with set point calculations based on operating range.
- Advanced standards management, including accuracy ratio limits and standards classification to simplify and control standards assignment.
- Automatic notifications for upcoming calibration events and when certain maintenance events are scheduled or performed.
- Collaboration with maintenance, validation and quality personnel.
We provide calibration for the following:
- ISO Full Calibration Particle Counter
- NIST Standard Calibration Particle Counter
- CO2 Calibration Particle Counter
- Microbial Sampler Calibration
- Kaye 2000 V 3.12 (with 3 SIMS)
- Additional Sims
- LTR-140 Reference Standard
- HTR-400 Reference Standard
- CTR-80 Reference Standard
- iRTD – out sourced
Our calibration services are performed to meet ISO 17025 requirements. We provide fully compliant documentation and certification and where necessary calibration methodologies and reports can be tailored to meet our clients’ requirement
We also perform preventive maintenance for equipments and instruments.
Preventive maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of equipment breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventive maintenance is to prevent the failure of equipment before it actually occurs. Preventive maintenance activities include equipment checks, partial or complete overhauls at specified periods. PSC is able to assist you in setting up a comprehensive Preventative Maintenance schedule for your plant using our experienced Maintenance Consultants. Long-term benefits of preventive maintenance include:
- Improved system reliability.
- Decreased cost of replacement.
- Decreased system downtime.
- Better spares inventory management.
If you have a need for equipment rental, calibration, and preventative maintenance services, please Contact Us