Professional, Patient & Experienced Masters Degree Piano Teacher with more than 16 years teaching experience.
Fun and Engaging Piano Classes specialising in grooming musicianship and advancing technicalities of students across all ages and levels; from Children/Adult Beginners to professional Fellowship Diplomas in Performing and Teaching for existing Piano Teachers. ( Kindly scroll down for DipABRSM topics of study )
*If you really love music and want to improve your skills, knowledge and range of repertoires,
*Or if you are a parent who wants to give your child a rewarding, life enriching skill, text me at
*Diploma Piano Classes in Performing ATCL,LTCL,DipAbrsm,LRSM
*Diploma Piano Classes in Teaching DipABRSM,LRSM,FRSM
*Grade 1-8 Piano Classes
*Children Beginner Piano Classes
*Adult Elementary Piano Classes
Field of study for DipABRSM Performing-
* A fundamental understanding for the nuances involved in piano playing, especially to that of a grand piano.
* Display of excellent technic at ease.
* Communication with the instrument.
* Understanding the differences in the stylistic and tonal approaches for repertoires of Baroque, Classical, Romantic and 20th century and composers alike.
* To develop musical maturity and independance in the interpretation and execution of piano repertoires.
* To charm as a performer.
* Assigned readings of piano and wide source of music literacices.
* Programme notes.
* Viva Voce.
Field of study for DipABRSM Piano Teaching-
* A look at the evolution of piano teaching and how the likes of Choksy Kodaly changed the Piano Pedagogue.
* An indepth study of the Pedagogue materials from year 1 beginners to intermediate students; the books's objectives, structures, instruction thus and weaknesses.
* An indepth study of the teaching points of the 3 chosen Grade 6 ABRSM exam pieces and the remaining 9 pieces in the extra list as well.
* An indepth study of the possible technical issues from a year 1 beginner to an intermediate pianist and the possible solutions, instructions with referance to pedagogue materials.
* An indepth study on the teachings of Aural skills, Musical Appreciation, Musical awareness, Rhythimc awareness, note reading and sightreading. Creation of activities thus for 1 to 1 and group settings for these studies.
* Programme notes on the chosen prescribed topic of submission.
* Teaching demos.
* Viva Voce.