PoolRX, SpaRx, FountainRx is a
new type of compounded Algacide that works with Chlorine to keep fountains,pools and spas
sparking clean and free of algae, bacteria and viruses, while maintaining
Chlorine levels at a much lower concentration
. The bottom line is that it really works.
- Reduced chemicals
- Less maintenance
- Sparkling clear water
Recipe for a sparkling clear pool:
- Just place unit in pump basket or skimmer on side of pool.
PoolRX Unit is good for up to 20,000 gallon pool
- The PoolRX Unit needs to be replaced at least beginning of every second swim season.
is a natural mineral clarifying process using, nature's own purifiers.
Simply drop the patented PoolRX unit in pump basket or skimmer on side of pool.
A. Yes. When we get the occasional calls that PoolRx is “not working,” what we find is one of five things.
1) The pump motor is not working properly …
2) The filter is clogged …
3) The pool volume/size has not been calculated correctly; hence not enough PoolRx units have been used.
4) You have not replaced your PoolRx minerals in a timely manner.
The pool maintenance man has taken the main PoolRx unit out of the pool
basket; mistakenly thinking it is “spent” as the core has hollowed
out. Again, until the one-year mark do not take it out of the basket.
It is still effective and working with the minerals that have dissolved
in your pool.
Yes, we know from years of success that PoolRx works and why we are
willing to offer you a money back guarantee. We have a 99.9% retention
of customers once they start using it.