SMAG and its brand, PEINER, lead the world in grabs for loading and unloading seagoing freighters. These grabs are capable of handling any type of bulk good such as sand, gravel, or coal, and also refuse, scrap, and agricultural commodities. The company also manufactures spreaders for lifting containers as well as specialist slewing units for turning cargo into position.
PEINER's many years of experience in tried and trusted development and manufacturing capability give PEINER equipment users top quality together with proven technology.
Grabs and spreaders are mainly used in ports and ships for loading and unloading seagoing cargo.
- Designs to customer specification, including volume and unladen weight
- Particularly environmentally friendly components - dust guards, specialised grab lips, bio-oil
- Maintenance-free grab design
- Fast spare-parts delivery across the world
- Service and consultation around the clock, also via worldwide service offices
- Assembly and commissioning by SMAG's specialist technicians
- Acceptance testing including certification by all major classification companies such as LRS, GL, DNV, ABS, and others