Learn Taekwon-Do for Self-Defence
Key Learning Points:
- Combine Self-Defence with fitness
- Learn Traditional Taekwon-Do (International Taekwon-Do Federation)
- Minimize injuries
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increase your speed of reaction and response to an attack
- Improve discipline, moral values, self-awareness and respect
- Improve your level of fitness and health. (Stamina, flexibility and agility)
- Maximize your capabilities, stretch beyond your limits and discover your weakness
Chief Instructor: Sabum Kenneth Kuah,
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwon-Do
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido.
- Affiliated & Member of Unified-ITF
- Certified Instructor, Martial Art Control Unit (MACU) & International Taekwon-Do Federation
- Certified Unified-ITF Instructor & Examiner.