What you need to know about Newsletters
Printing, Graphic Design, Web Development
When done properly, a newsletter can be an exceptional investment for your organisation. You should expect a good ROI (return on investment) for publishing your newsletter. Do a quick check now with your existing newsletter: 1. Does your newsletter have a set of objectives to meet?2. Does your newsletter reach out to the target audience correctly?3. What does the design and copy speak about your brand?
4. Does the newsletter create positive morale and goodwill for all?
5. Does it strategically promote your organisation and leverages your marketing efforts?
6. Is the newsletter optimised in the number of pages?
7. Would an electronic newsletter or print newsletter work better for you?
8. Does it look old, tired or doesn’t match your brand identity?
9. Does your newsletter enhance your organisation’s reputation and increase lead generation?
10. Is your newsletter a cost-effective communication channel with your clients and employees?
If you have difficulties in answering the above, you may have to another look at your employee newsletter, customer newsletter, printed newsletter or electronic newsletter again.
The kind of start-to-end solutions encompass the entire spectrum on a Newsletter or eNewsletter production: Project Management Consultation Objectives, Goals and Needs Analysis Manpower management (in-house and outsourced)
Content Management Organise in-house staff Information and content collection Collate relevant data and content Adherence to Corporate Identity guidelines
Image and Graphics Onsite and offsite photography services Image sourcing and purchase services Customised graphics and illustrations
Writing Services Onsite and offsite interviews Content and Creative copywriting Editing services for existing content
Design and Layout Concept with Creative Art Direction Design of new masthead and logo Design and layout of newsletters Pre-flight preparation for print
Online Fulfilment for eNewsletters Design and layout for online newsletter Back-end programming for database manipulation Client-managed updating of eNewsletters Web site domain name registration and hosting Publish completed newsletters online
Print Delivery Fulfilment Selection of materials Print management including QC Lettershopping services Individual or bulk delivery
Remember ,“The kind of content and detail you put into your newsletters reflects on how you run your business“.
, Web Development