Here’s What I Have:
We will be organizing an Elementary Math Revision Programme for all Secondary 4 & 5 Students (Subject Code: 4016) this June holidays.
- ***Trigonometry Mastery Workshop (2 Days, Total time: 8 hours) Including Angles of Elevation, Depression, usage of area of triangle, sin, cos rule for application of 2D & 3D problems
- ***Vectors Mastery Workshop (2 Days, Total time: 8 hours)
- Statistics Mastery Workshop (2 Days, Total time: 8 hours) Including
Cumulative Frequency, Box & Whisker, Stem & Leaf, Mean &
Standard Deviation, Mean, Mode & Median, Basic Probability
- Graphs Mastery Workshop (3 Days, Total time: 12 hours) Including General Shape, Quadratic Graphs & Completed Square, Applications, Kinematics
*** Heavy weightage in Exams & Killer Topics for Elementary Mathematics
Here’s what this E-Math Mastery Workshops Will Do For You: In these workshops, you will learn:
- How to apply basic concepts to real exam questions through proven strategies
- How to cross - link different related concepts together to see the big picture clearer
- How to answer to the question by identifying keywords
- How to manage time effectively to complete questions fast and accurate
- How to master E-Math confidently through hands on experience and active participation.
- How to learn new concepts quickly and remember more within the shortest time.
- How to apply correct strategies correctly in a systematic manner.
- How to tackle questions with ease by asking the right set of questions
Here’s What You Need To Do Now:
Click on http://www.singaporeolevelmaths.com/2009/04/20/june-holidays-e-math-elementary-math-revision-programme/ to pre-register
Note: Registration will stop once class is full. Limited Seats only!
“Dear Ms. Ling,
Thank you so much for the photos and looking forward to the work she has done for the past 4 days.
I’m very contented that she has learnt alot from this workshop and my
money is worth it. Appreciate you help in motivating and making A-Maths
a joyful and interesting workshop for my kid.Tks”
Shoba (Parent of Devyaah)