PSLE Science - Secrets to Score A* with strategies & tips - Raffles EduHub
singapore tuition, Science Tuition, Singapore tuition centre
The components are primarily charpter based. Our teachers are working on creating a Science Enrichment Programme incorporating Scentific Experiments with HANDS-ON SKILLS to facilitate a better understanding of Science facts and implementation. We equip students with useful strategies & tips on how to Score A* in their PSLE Science. To familiarize students with the PSLE Science Paper format, test items & change trends in questioning styles. This workshop will equip students with the practical tips & methods to confidently to score in their Science examination.
P5 - P6 Science Workshop
Our unique Key-Methods teaches your child:
1. Understand Science through visualization.
2. "Must know and Apply" keywords in answering process skills and structured questions.
3. Techniques in answering SECTION B.
4. Case studies to enhance concepts, knowledge and skills to tackle Science questions.
5. Master the use of thematic maps.
6. Score in MCQ by using K-Method to their advantage and eliminate the wrong choices.
7. Understand easier within a shorter time as K-Method works across topics.
8. Revision of Syllabus from Primary 3 - Primary 5
9. Pre Test and Post Test to assess and ensure every child learns and improves.
Topics covered in PSLE Science:
* Cycles in Plants and Animals ( Reproduction )
* Cycles in Matter and Water ( Water ) * Plant System ( Respiratory & Circulatory Systems )
* Human System ( Respiratory & Circulatory Systems )
* Cell Systems
* Electrical Systems
* Interaction of force ( Friction Force, Gravitational Force, Force in Springs )
* Interaction within the Environment -
* Energy form of uses ( Photosythesis )
* Energy Conversion
* Revision of Syllabus from Primary 3 - Primary 5
Your child can learn more about their strengths & weaknesses in their PSLE Science in relation to the latest PSLE Exam format and to gain a level of clarity that will enable you to make more informed choices as you prepare for the forthcoming PSLE Science Exams!
1st intake: 4th December 2009, Friday - ( 2 seats available )
2nd intake: 11th December 2009, Friday - ( 4 seats available )
3rd intake: 18th December 2009, Friday - ( 2 seats available )
Time: 10am – 6pm (8 hours, inclusive 1 hour in-house lunch break)
Venue: Katong Shopping Centre, #02-27/28, Singapore 437844
Visit us at 865, Mountbatten Road, #02-27/28, Katong Shopping Centre or Call us at 6348 8531
, Preparation class
, Primary Science Enrichment Class
, PSLE Intensive Programme
, PSLE Science
, PSLE Science Holiday Programme
, PSLE Science Workshop
, Raffles EduHub
, Science Tuition
, singapore tuition
, Singapore tuition centre