Raffles EduHub - PSLE Maths Tuition - Secrets to score A* in PSLE Maths
singapore tuition, Maths Tuition, Singapore tuition centre
If you do know of someone who is not doing well in Math, does not like Math or even hated Math, please let that person know one important thing. The fact that they are not doing well in Math is not because they are not born with a bigger brain, neither they are not as smart as those who did well in this subject, it is just that those who did well knew certain methods they do not know yet!
English & Maths tuition
Our Maths is to introduce P6 students on the strategies to avoid the commonly made mistakes by many other students and also key takeaways on problem solving strategies / tricks for non-routine word problems such as the Math Olympiad questions to prepare them for the PSLE.
Our Maths will also entails getting students into team groups to analyse, solve and present their solutionings on the problems assigned to consolidate their understanding on the strategies introduced.
We aims to enhance our pupils’ performance in the PSLE. Pupils will be exposed to common mistakes that they should avoid, and multiple approaches in solving higher order math problems with the following objectives:
* Experiential problem-based learning
* To stimulate creative and cognitive thinking in mathematics
* To provide deeper insight on challenging mathematics
* To build up pupils’ confidence in solving non-routine problems.
* To familiarise pupils with examination format.
* To reinforce & help pupils master Mathematical concepts.
* To increase pupil's awereness of alternative problem-solving strategies.
* To arm pupils with skills required to solve non-routine problems with heuristics.
* To enhance pupils in mathematics problem- solving ability.
Topics covered in PSLE Mathematics
* Four Operations in Mathematics & Algebra
* Solid Figures & Tessellations
* Ratio, Rate & Proportion
* Distance, Speed & Time
* Graphs & Charts
* Angles & Geometry
* Decimals & Fractions
* Area, Perimeter & Volume
* Arithmetic Problems
* Pre Test and Post Test to assess and ensure every child learns and improves.
You can learn more about your strengths & weaknesses in your PSLE Maths in relation to the latest PSLE Exam format and to gain a level of clarity that will enable you to make more informed choices as you prepare for the forthcoming PSLE Maths Exams!
For bookings or further information, please call us at 6348 8531.
, Maths Tuition
, P5 - P6 Maths Workshop
, Preparation class
, Primary level tuition
, PSLE Intensive Programme
, PSLE Maths
, PSLE Maths Holiday Programme
, PSLE Maths Workshop
, Raffles EduHub
, Secondary level tuition
, singapore tuition
, Singapore tuition centre