Occupational Health Dynamics Quantifit Quantitative Respiratory Fit Testing
CitiSafe Pte Ltd
Safety Equipment, Quantifit Quantitative Fit Tester, Quantitative Fit Tester,
Quantifit Quantitative Respiratory Fit Testing
Occupational Health Dynamics Quantifit Quantitative Fit Tester
Completely portable, the patented controlled negative pressure technology is used to run a complete 5-step protocol in 2-3 minutes. This is not only the fastest, but also the most accurate way to conduct a quantitative respirator fit test. The Quantifit package includes a carrying case, keyboard, onboard memory and PC connections, as well as other features that allow for easy and quick testing.
Features & Benefits of the Quantifit
Using the same proven technology, the Quantifit™ takes the accuracy, speed, and reliability of the OHD FitTester 3000 to a new level.We couldn’t make it more accurate than it already was, but we were able to move it forward with state-of-the-art technological advances. The Quantifit™ from OHD—names you can trust!
OHD, LLC, strongly recommends that your Quantifit be serviced and calibrated on an annual basis. There are many benefits received from the calibration procedure.
- 1-3 minute respirator fit testing
- On-board data storage can store more than 500 tests
- USB keyboard and printer connections- So easy to use that the subject can test himself
- USB thumb-drive storage and data transfer
- Increased automation during testingUSB Computer interface
- Firmware upgrades and improvements may be downloaded from the internet
- Updated easy-to-read display
- Smaller and lighter instrument- Quieter operation
- Sleek new look with improved on-board software
- Optical knob for easier menu navigation
- World-wide universal power connection
- More audio feedback during testing
Quantifit Quantitative Fit Tester
, Quantitative Fit Tester
, Safety Equipment